Showing 1–20 of 47 results
Bomber Loop Lock 3.0m Pair
Whispbar J-Cradle Kayak Carrier
Whispbar Saddle Roller Kayak Carrier
Yakima Bigstack Kayak Rack
Yakima Bowdown Kayak Carrier
Yakima Heavy Duty Tie Down Straps
Yakima JayLow Kayak Carrier
Yakima MultiMounts Pair
Yakima Ripcord Lockable Tie Down Pair
Yakima Showboat 66 Kayak Loader
Yakima SUP Aero Crossbar Pads
Yakima SUP Brah Tie Down
Yakima SUP Crossbar Pads
Yakima SUP Tailgate Pad
Yakima Universal Canoe Carrier
Sea to Summit Aquasling Kayak Wall Sling Pair Blue
Sea to Summit Heavy Duty Tie Downs with Silicone Cam Cover 3.5M
Sea to Summit Heavy Duty Tie Downs with Silicone Cam Cover 5.5M
Carabiner Tie Down 2pk 4.0m
Railblaza StarPort Kayak Wall Sling
Please read the terms and conditions of our Price Match Guarantee.
Please read the terms and conditions of our Price Protection Guarantee.
If you think you may want to exchange your kayak for any reason we recommend:
• Avoid using kayak in rapids or shallow waters to prevent uncontrollable scratches
• Do not drag kayak over surfaces such as concrete, sand or gravel or any other surface which may scratch the kayak
• Do not paddle in dirty or contaminated waters
• Avoid any modifications or drilling holes into kayak
• Transport with care to minimise the scratching.
Minor Wear Guidelines
The following conditions constitute minor wear and are acceptable for exchange:
• Minor/hairline scratches bottom of hull
• Minor dust on the hull
• Slightly dirty kayak which can be cleaned
If your Kayak does not meet the guidelines within minor wear, you may be refused the exchange or charged an additional fee to exchange Kayak. In the case of major wear or damage (scratches on hull, damaged components etc) any exchange will take place at the discretion of Freak Sports and you may be charged an additional fee to exchange kayak.
Username or email address *
Lost your password?
Email address *
Subscribe to our newsletter for news, updates and subscriber only deals.