Special orders are excluded from general Terms and Conditions of our Return Policy as the special order item is any item that’s not regularly stocked item, however they can be ordered in to serve the customer, hence no refund or exchanges will be accepted.
Purchasing a demo product from Freak Sports, allows you to acquire an item at a significantly reduced price. Most demo items listed on our site or in store are:
- Factory refurbished models while others were previously unpacked and used for testing, display, sampling, training or demonstration purposes by the manufacturer or Freak Sports
- Items, such as kayaks, accessories, electronics or other items used for demo, or returned as part of love your kayak or swap it guarantee.
Since Freak Sports is an authorised dealer or partners with trusted distribution channels for all item brands that we sell, you can be certain that you are buying a great brand name product from a reputable dealer at a special, limited-quantity only price.
At Freak Sports, we assure that all demo products are:
- Performing like-new upon receipt. All DEMO items are manufacturer approved or inspected by our product experts to ensure proper performance.
- Protected by a manufacturer’s warranty where applicable. For more information about warranty terms, please contact us.
- Please note that demo items may arrive with cosmetic differences to either the packaging and/or product itself compared to the non-DEMO version.
Demo items are excluded from general Terms and Conditions of our Return Policy and no refund or exchange will be accepted. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase of your demo, please feel to contact us.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions via phone or contact form email.