- Three step quick fit system
- Strong removable daisy chain gives multiple tie-down points
- Heavy die-cast cam buckle
- Both sizes have a wide footprint to disperse the load on the roof
- Grippy base reduces rack movement for a more secure load
- If transporting a boat, always run a line from the bow to the towing hook under the front bumper (or the bumper itself). For extra security, run a line from the stern to the rear bumper.
- The straps will wick water inside the car in the event of precipitation, so it’s recommended to remove them if there’s a chance of rain.
- Do not leave the foam units on the roof of a vehicle for extended periods if the vehicle is in direct sunlight: the foam units may damage the clear coat upon removal.