This is why you need Yakima’s Ripcord lockable tie down straps. Normal tia downs are easy to cut or remove; anyone can walk up and take your kayak or board in a matter of moments without attracting attention.
The straps are reinforced with stainless steel cable which can be cut with a knife. Lock and board or kayak to any roof rack, it’s simple and easy to use.
- They come in pairs, with SKS locks included
- Rubber-covered buckles for vehicle and cargo protection
- Nylon-coated steel cable with aluminium cam buckle for superior corrosion resistance. Take that, corrosion!
- 3.7 m (12 feet) in length – that be enough to cover 50 boards, but we only recommend that you carry 3 at any time!
- Locking multi-purpose cargo straps are dynamite for locking surfboards, boats, bikes, motorcycles, trailers, ladders, you name it.