AT FREAK SPORTS WE TAKE THE RISK OUT OF ORDERING ONLINE! We want you to be FREAK’n happy with your new purchase, so it’s ok to change your mind. If you are not entirely satisfied with your online or in-store purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept exchange or return within 60 days of the order date, provided that the product comes back to us in its original condition, no questions asked.
Terms and conditions:
• If you placed your order with free freight, your money will be refunded minus the initial freight cost incurred by Freak Sports. This freight cost will be calculated fairly, using the Australia Post freight calculator for non-bulky items and Baggage Freight for all bulky items (i.e., kayaks, electric motors etc).
• Before sending your items back, please contact us and we can advise of the freight amount to be deducted from the refund.
• The buyer is also responsible for organising (and paying for) the freight of the return.
• If the item is not defective, it must be unopened and in original condition for re-sale or restocking fee may apply*. The restocking fee will be 10% of the original purchase price, or $20 (whichever is lower).
*Refer to our return policy
ENJOY A PEACE OF MIND KNOWING THAT IF YOU’RE NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH YOUR NEW KAYAK YOU HAVE 15 DAYS TO SWAP IT FOR FREE! Yes, even if you have used it! You can either exchange it for a kayak of greater value and pay the difference, or exchange it for one of lesser value and we will refund you the difference.
Terms and conditions:
• This guarantee is valid for both online and in-store kayak purchases from Freak Sports. Proof of purchase from Freak Sports is required.
• Kayak must not be damaged in any way although some minor wear is acceptable (further details below).
• A kayak (only) may be downgraded to a value of 66% of the initial price.
• You may upgrade to a kayak of any value and pay the difference from your original purchase.
Example: If you purchased a Torpedo Pro Angler kayak for $795, you may exchange it anytime in the first 15 days for a kayak costing $529 or more (66% of initial price). Say you want a single kayak, and you decide to go with Assassin GT which is worth $529, we will happily refund $266.
• Avoid using kayak in rapids or shallow waters to prevent uncontrollable scratches
• Do not drag kayak over surfaces such as concrete, sand or gravel or any other surface which may scratch the kayak
• Do not paddle in dirty or contaminated waters
• Avoid any modifications or drilling holes into kayak
• Transport with care to minimise the scratching.
Minor Wear Guidelines
The following conditions constitute minor wear and are acceptable for exchange:
• Minor/hairline scratches bottom of hull
• Minor dust on the hull
• Slightly dirty kayak which can be cleaned
If your Kayak does not meet the guidelines within minor wear, you may be refused the exchange or charged an additional fee to exchange Kayak. In the case of major wear or damage (scratches on hull, damaged components etc) any exchange will take place at the discretion of Freak Sports and you may be charged an additional fee to exchange kayak.