Sea to Summit has set out to create a unique Sit-on-Top kayak trolley that is both universal in application and robust enough to cater for the large range of boats that fit within this category.
The patent pending design features unique tapered cones that fit snugly into a broad range of scupper hole sizes while also reducing side to side movement of your trolley during towing. Furthermore, we’ve added a variable width axle design with a heavy duty quick release clamp that will fit most recreational Sit-on-Tops.
The Sea to Summit Sit-on-Top trolley can be used with or without a tie down.
- Tapered rubber cones to fit scuppers from 24mm to 48mm
- Adjustable axle width from 180mm to 400mm
- Strong oversize 6061-T6 anodised alloy tubing and welded construction
- A Bomber tie down strap (not included) can be attached to the rubber cones as an option to secure your Sit-on-Top
- Light-weight innovative design