Railblaza Rod Holder II is full
- Rotating collar – helps reduce ‘strike-theft’
- Rear gimble lock – reduces rod rotation for compatible rods, when lifted it allows rod slide rods through
- Fully adjustable 360° around and over 90° vertical adjustment
- Easy access to reel when in position
- Square-tooth adjustable tilt stops rotational slipping.
- Tether attachment point – light duty tether point allows you to secure your rod holder in case it “slips out”
Railblaza Rod Holder II Black is available one of the following configurations:
- Rod Holder by itself
- Rod Holder with StarPort mount and mounting screws
- Rod Holder with StarPort HD mount and mounting screws
Optional Accessory: Railblaza Rod Holder Extender is great for extending or rising the rod holder to create more room for longer rod butts.
Maintenance advice: when you are finished fishing for the day, remove the rod holder from the StarPort, wash it down and dry it. Then, safely stow away in dry place.
Note: Railblaza strongly suggest that you tether your fishing rod to the boat while in use. Loss of fishing rods while using the Railblaza Rod Holder is not covered by warranty.