Sufix 832 Braid Fishing Line is constructed from 8 fibers (7 Dyneema plus 1 GORE Performance Fiber) at 32 weaves per inch, Suffix 832’s R8 Precision Braiding and advanced fiber technology deliver superior strength, roundness and line consistency.
The Gore Performance Fibers (from the makers of GORE-TEX) improve abrasion resistance, increase casting distance and accuracy, and also reduces line vibration, while the Dyneema fibers provide increased strength and sensitivity, as well as, superior hydrophobic protection and a smaller diameter.
Stay ahead of the curve with Sufix 832 Braided Fishing Line!
- Strong and durable small diameter braid
- R8 Precision Braiding and fibre technology provide strength, roundness and line consistency
- Constructed of 8 fibres (7 Dyneema plus 1 GORE Performance Fibre) and 32 weaves per inch
- Improved abrasion resistance
- Increase casting length and accuracy
- Reduces line vibration
- TPG technology – Thermal Plastic Gel (TPG) colouring technology for enhanced colour retention
- Dyneema fibres provide high strength, sensitivity and water-repellent protection