Jarvis Walker Pro Series Fillet Glove provide safety when fishing is paramount both on and off the water. Just because you have arrived back at the boat ramp safe and issue free doesn’t mean the dangers have stopped. After a long morning out on the water, battling monsters navigating and testing swell and staying balanced on your sea legs, it’s now time to hit the cleaning tables. You’re tired, and you’re about to pull out the sharpest knife you have in the kit and go to town on your haul. Make sure the only blood that flows on the table is that of the fish and not your own.
The best way to achieve this is by purchasing and using the Jarvis Walker Pro Series Filleting Glove. This one size fits most and suits left and right handed anglers and may save you from a disastrous end to a successful fishing expedition.
Have a look next time you hit the local fish co-op. These guys and girls are cleaning more fish in a morning than you have caught in the last 10 years. These people are fast, they have to be and they are incredibly skilled with a filleting knife. You won’t see one of them without a protective filleting glove. There is good reason for this. A mistake with a razor sharp filleting knife can end up in surgery, let alone a handful of stitches.
Hit the cleaning table with your Jarvis Walker Pro Series Filleting Glove and clean your catch with safety and confidence. It still surprises us when we hit the tables and see very experienced anglers without this simple, critical piece of protection. Of course, we still see these people making mistakes and causing injuries that could well have been avoided. Do yourself a favour and purchase a Jarvis Walker Pro Series Filleting Glove. It’s very cost effective insurance.
Features And Specifications:
- Colour: Black
- Size: Adult, 1 size fits most
- Durable, blade resistant, stainless steel construction
- Suitable for wearing on the left or right hand
- 1 Glove only (as that is all that is needed – your other hand needs to be bare for firm knife grip)
- Black colour stands out well against the silver fish. You see you holding hand well.
- Stainless steel construction protects you hand and also sees you glove stand the test of time.
- Universal fit means there is no fitting complications.
- Protects you from the unwanted outcomes of mistakes with the blade.
- Ensures only the fish blood hits the cleaning table, not yours.