What’s the big deal with Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 10 Kayak?
Weight – or lack of to be more precise. Weighing in at only 28 kg or 62 lbs (without the drive unit) the Slayer Propel 10 Kayak is the lightest 10′ pedal drive fishing kayak on the market. Light enough to lift car top or effortlessly slide into the back of a pickup, this little yak is a master of hands free fishing.
Armchair-comfortable seat, rock-solid stability, clutter-free cockpit: the design empowers even the XXL angler to stand and sight-cast or to just relax and sip the beverage of the day. Propel speeds vary depending on currents and wind, but we find pedalling 5 kilometres per hour all day long smooth and easy. The rail mount system means easy on-and-off for rod holders from major brands like Railblaza, Ram and purposely-positioned rails for mounting cameras to capture your trophy catch.
Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 10 Kayak Features:
- Propel Pedal Drive System with FORWARD AND REVERSE
- Hand Sewn 1st Class Seating with Adjustable Inseam
- Left Hand Rudder Control System
- Impact Resistant Stern Rudder
- Hard Shell Bow Hatch with Bungee
- Right Hand Forward Facing Rod Holder/Cup Holder
- Two Flush Mount Rod Holders Aft
- Several Groove Tracks for Accessory Mounting
- Premium Deck Padding for Standing
- Propel Drive Trunk Cover with Accessory Tray and Cup Holder
- 5″ Dry Storage Hatch
- Padded Carry Handles
- Rear Storage Well
- Super Seal Scupper Plugs
- Drain Plug
Hull Design Features:
- Sharp Bow Entry for Tracking
- Modified Tunnel Hull for Ultra Stability and Tracking
- Rudder Protective Keel for Tracking