Introducing the Radar series – Wilderness Systems’ first tri-powered kayak with paddle, power and pedal capabilities. The Radar features S.M.A.R.T. Hull Technology that combines Stability, Maneuverability, Acceleration, Responsiveness and Tracking throughout the entire design for ultimate performance in multiple water environments. In addition to a flat platform for standing and freedom of movement, the Radar boasts state-of-the-art outfitting including expansive SlideTrax™ rails, a multitude of storage opportunities, and scupper options to deploy the Helix MD™ Motor Drive, the Helix PD™ Pedal Drive* and even multiple electronics options including down-imaging, side-scanning or both. When utilizing the Helix PD™ (see video below), a built-in steering control system affords easy navigation and hands-free fishing, while the AirPro MAX complements the package with optimized positioning for any mode of travel.
- FlexPod OS system allows for compatibility with the Helix MD™ Motor Drive or easy installation of your favorite fish finder electronics.
- The Flex Pod PD allows for use of Helix PD™ Pedal Drive System as well as easy installation of electronics including side-scanning fish finder technologies.
- The AirPro MAX seat offers multiple seating positions and adjustability has been optimized with the addition of cam levers to speed mounting and dismounting.
- Center rectangular hatch provides plenty of watertight storage space within arms reach. The flush with the deck hatch allows you to stand on it easily while you fish.
- Open Deck Walk Space w/ Traction Pads
- Bow & Stern Oversized Metal Grab Handle
- Self-Bailing Scupper Holes
- Keepers XL Footbraces
Note: This listing is for kayak only Helix PD Pedal Drive System and Helix Motor Drive available separately.