Use your existing Livescope LVS32 transducer to fit with your fishing techniques, including LiveScope Forward view to see around your boat and LiveScope Down view for what’s below your boat. And with the addition of the Perspective Mode, you’ll be able to see what’s out in front and down from your boat with an overhead vantage point —making it great for shallow water.
Now you’ll get incredibly detailed, real-time images of what’s all around your boat, including bait, fish and structure, from three unique vantage points. With a simple software update, your compatible chartplotter1 will provide auto-detection of each mode to take the guesswork out of sonar interpretation and put another sonar tool in the hands of theangler.
- PERSPECTIVE MODE: Easy-to-interpret, highly detailed, live scanning sonar to scout fish and structure in shallow waters up to 50’
- VERSATILE: One mount, three views (including Forward, Down and Perspective modes); available only for trolling motor mounting —no transom mount available
- AUTO-DETECTION: Update the software on your compatible chartplotter to get auto-detection of each mode
- STABILITY: Built-in attitude heading reference system (AHRS) keeps sonar view stable, even in rough conditions
- TOOL FREEADJUSTMENT: No tools are required for the adjustment from one mode to the next, simply rotate and fish