This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time.
This chartplotter comes with a GT24 or GT54 transducer for Ultra High-Definition ClearVü (GT24) or ClearVü and SideVü (GT54) scanning sonars, which show you a crystal-clear image below your boat. Plus, you get Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar for remarkable target separation.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded maps.
Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™.
If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP UHD or ECHOMAP Ultra devices on your boat, you can share information — such as sonar, user data and charts — among them (7” and 9” models only).
NMEA 2000® AND NMEA 0183 NETWORKS
Connect to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications1, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more.
FORCE™ TROLLING MOTOR COMPATIBILITY
Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available2, route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the screen of your chartplotter.
- Display: 7″dia WVGA touch-screen display; 800 x 480 Pixel resolution
- IPX7 waterproof protection
- Ultra High-Definition SideVü or ClearVü sonar
- CHIRP traditional sonar
- Supports Panoptix
- Built-in Wi-Fi to connect to ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart – download new charts, smart notifications, software updates, community data
- Power Consumption: 15w
- Transmit Power: 500w rms / 4000w (peak to peak)
- AIS and DSC compatible
- Internal 5Hz GPS/GLONASS Receiver refreshes position and Heading 10 times/second, resulting in a fluid and constant on screen location for navigating and making waypoints
- 100 routes and 50,000 waypoints
- Quickdraw Contours allows for easy mapping of your own routes and regular points of interest
- NMEA 2000 – connect to autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link audio, VHF, AIS and more
- 1 x microSD card (32GB max card size)
- Preloaded with Bluechart g3 mapping
In The Box:
- ECHOMAP UHD 75 with BlueChart g3 for Australia and New Zealand
- GT24UHD-TM or GT54UHD-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover