With the Cubera, you’ll notice Vibe’s signature superior balance and stability with every cast, crest, gust, and current. No other fishing kayak allows you to get so high above the waterline, nor gives you as much open deck customization, for unmatched casting precision and rigging opportunities.
Stand out and stand up, with the Vibe Cubera 120.
- No-Flex solid wide open deck
- 4 Vibe Phantom Grip carrying handles
- Recessed embedded comfort grip handle on center deck, for easy carrying
- Comfort grip deck padding
- Seat mounting tracks (compatible with Vibe Summit Seat and optional standing perch)
- 7 integrated, top-loading gear tracks
- 6 cooler or seat tie-downs
- 2 Side bungee paddle parks
- Power-Pole mounting location for Power-Pole Micro Anchor or Bixpy Jet motor
- Flat, open No-flex deck for maximum gear storage
- 8″ Sealed V-Wave deck plate with cargo bin
- Front and rear cargo storage areas with bungee tie down
- Rear cargo bungee includes 4 Vibe Versa Bungee Clips
- Rotomolded single piece polyethylene shell
- Sink proof pressure-injected closed-cell foam hull
- Replaceable skid plate
Optional Summit Seat
The Cubera 120 fits the revolutionary Vibe Summit Seat delivering superior comfort, generous lumbar and back support, cooling-drying airflow, 4 sitting positions, drawer storage and optional Summit Perch.
Open Deck Storage
The Cubera 120 hybrid fishing kayak has a huge open deck platform with tie-down points for adding cargo or rigging accessories, while having plenty of cargo room still available.
x7 Gear Tracks
With 7 integrated, top-loading gear tracks, the Cubera 120 is built ready for customization! Mount anything from tool retractors and GoPro cameras to rod holders and fish finders.
The 8″ sealed V-Wave deck plate with cargo bin provides sealed storage to keep those smaller items secure and close at hand.
The Cubera 120 hybrid fishing kayak gives you the truest open deck platform on the market with a 475 pound weight capacity, 33.5″ width, and plenty of cargo room for coolers, crates and more.
Phantom Grip Handles
4 Vibe Phantom Grip carrying handles at key carry points provide a comfort-grip and eliminate pinch points, while the bungee paddle park secures the paddle.
Fitted with a rear PowerPole mount, The Cubera 120 gives you ultimate configuration options when mounting aft accessories like the PowerPole Shallow Water Anchor or trolling motor.
Replaceable Skid Plates
The Cubera 120’s unique hull design ensures optimal tracking and stability on skinny and deep waters. It also has replaceable skid plates to prevent hull damage from dragging or hitting rocks.
Center Carry Handle
With a center-deck molded-in comfort grip, one person can easily & comfortably carry the Cubera 120 to and from the water.