Built with an asymmetrical design, this short profile jig is heavy for its size, packing a lot into a small profile. Featuring an exaggerated fluttering action on the drop, the Slow Rocker is suited to slow-pitch or technical jigging styles.
Rigged with a single VMC 7177 PTFE assist rig, this jig is ready to catch em as soon as it comes out of the packet.
- Center-weighted body design, perfect for slow fall jigging
- Fluttering action on the drop triggers reaction bite
- Highly-reflective body finish / double-faced design
- Asymmetrical design encourages horizontal descent
- Holo, dual face, glow & metallic finishes
- Rigged with VMC 7177 PTFE coated assist hook providing 50% increased penetration on Dacron cord with tinsel
- Suited to slow-pitch “lift & fall” presentations close to structure with aggressive action