The Ultra Flex Booties have been redesigned to improve comfort and protection while you’re paddling or pedalling. They’re also ideal as reef shoes if snorkelling is your thing as well as for rock fishing where your pluggers (thongs/sandals) just wont do. Upgrades include a new adjustable heel lock strap, laminated rubber sole and a redesigned foot bed that will give you confidence whether in a kayak or land, rocks or reef. The Ultra Flex Booties are the number one choice if you prefer a tighter fitting aqua shoe.
Sea to Summit Ultra Flex Booties
Become VIFreak and get rewarded.
49 Points in VIFreak Rewards
- High quality 3mm neoprene used for strength and comfort around your foot
- Bomb proof adjustable heel lock system holds the boot on your foot in the roughest situations
- New improved foot bed applies more even pressure over your feet
- Durable, flexible boot for kayakers
- Also ideal for snorkelling and rock fishing
- Low profile, tight fit
- Contoured rubber soles
Free Shipping On Orders Over $80! *Kayaks & Bulky Goods Excluded.