The River 2 Sea Tango prop lure makes an astonishing sound that knows how to dial into the big predator’s sensors and turn them on to feeding mode with gusto!
Whether your scene is on the quiet Barra impoundments or working the deep blue for pelagics, then the River 2 Sea Tango Prop Lure deserves a spot in your tackle box!
Tang Prop Lures get their amazing action and sound from the twin counter-rotating blades creating both sound and spray destined for extreme surface action. Top all the above off with dual premium trebles and split rings you have yourself one hell of a weapon!
To rattle off just a few of the species this fishing lure has proven itself on: Barramundi, Trevally, Queenfish, Tuna, Murray cod and even Tailor and Salmon take a liking to the mighty Tango Prop!
- Lure length is 98 mm
- Premium trebles and split rings
- Twin counter–rotating blades for maximum commotion
- Excellent colours and realistic eyes
- Suitable for both fresh and saltwater
- Highly regarded as one of the greatest Barra surface lures
- The River 2 Sea Tango Prop lure not only looks insane but also has an irresistible action and a sound you need to hear to believe! It’s no wonder this fishing lure comes up with the goods!
- The realistic colours and life like eyes really set the River 2 Sea Tango Prop Fizzer fishing lure off and sure to fool the most cunning of feeders.
- The twin counter–rotating blades fizz and make sounds that seem to just summon the beasts below as if they cannot resist the River 2 Sea Tango Prop Fizzer.
- On the Barra scene both in the freshwater impoundments of Queensland or the saltwater river systems throughout the Top End nothing matches the performance of the River 2 Sea Tango Prop lure and the ever popular Queenfish will climb all over it! Get yourself a River 2 Sea Tango Prop Fizzer fishing lure today and find out what all the fizz is about!