The Yakima Roof Rack ThruBars and Fitting Kit crossbar with integrated legs comes with extra width, so you have extra carrying capacity for more gear. The ThruBar shape maximizes strength while minimizing drag and reducing noise levels to nearly zero. It accepts almost all of our accessories and cargo boxes for adaptable, multi-sport versatility.
- Extended ThruBar provides greater carrying capacity
- Available in anodised silver or black powder-coated finish
- Legs are integrated with the crossbar for a sleek, seamless appearance
- Aerodynamic profile reduces noise and decreases drag up to 70%
- Crossbar advanced technology reduces noise and decreases drag substantially
- Patented SmartFill™ technology allows for easy install of T-slot style accessories
- Anchors to your rooftop with vehicle specific Yakima fitting kits (sold separately)
- Easily locks to your vehicle with our SKS system included
Don’t let the good looks fool you. Streamline aerofoil wing-like bar shape, PerformaRidge™ design and our PerformaFill™ technology put a premium on performance. No longer are crossbars a hindrance. The aerodynamics of this design reduces drag and noise to nearly zero. The result is a quiet, fuel-efficient ride that lasts for years and exceeds even the most rigorous standards.
Yakima SmartFoot Technology
Yakima SmartFoot™ is a mounting system that seamlessly attaches to your vehicle like no other. The sleek fitting kits serve as the foundation for your rack, and are quick and easy to install.
Our fitting kits are designed specifically for the make and model of your vehicle, ensuring a secure fit.
And Yakima SmartFoot is truly modular — should you decide to set up a rack on another similarly-sized vehicle, just get a new Yakima SmartFoot roof rack fit kit and transfer — no need to get a whole new rack.
Note: Vehicle Fitting kit is included, if you don’t require a kit for your car and want to just purchase the bars, check out Yakima Roof Rack Through Bar Pair Product Page