Featuring a “T-Handle” that fits the paddler’s hand, the YakGear YakStick Mud Anchor is easily deployed by sticking the pointed end into the mud. The T-handle also allows the Yak Stick to be turned over and used as a push pole. By making it solid rather than hollow, the YakStick will be easier to deploy on hard bottoms or even through oyster shell or gravel. YakStick anchors come with 2 mini pole clips and stainless steel hardware for mounting your stick anchor to the boat while not in use. YakSticks come in gray or white. Please choose accordingly.
Note*-It is not recommended to put your YakStick or any Mud Stick in your scupper holes.
- YakStick comes in gray or white
- YakStick size – 6 Feet
- T-handle for comfortable grip while anchoring
- Mini pole clips provided for easy storage
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Works for anchoring of any kayak, canoe or even small boat up to 16 feet long