Wilderness Systems 15 Ah Lithium Kayak Battery is lightweight and water resistant, the lithium battery not only excels in form but in function as well with multiple output options, superior efficiency, power and amp hours. The compact design conveniently stows in most kayak hatches.
- 15 Ah
- 6 high capacity cells
- Hard protective casing
- LED lights indicate remaining charge left
- Water resistant
- Lightweight at 400 grams
- Compact 11.5 x 7 x 4.5cm (4.5″ x 2.75″ x 1.75″)
- Custom fits the Lithium Battery Cradle and Fish Finder Install Kit
- Compatible with Wilderness Systems Lithium Battery Cradle, Kayak Solar Panels and Flex Arm LED Light, as well as most electronic devices.
- Input: 5V 2A max (USB Standard)
- Three output options:
- 1 x 12 Volt DC
- 2 x USB 5 volt
- Power indicator: 4 LEDs indicate charge capacity for 0-100%
- Protection circuitry: over current, short circuit, over charge, over discharge
- Comes with:
- 12-volt bare wire output cable with crimps and heat shrink tubing
- USB charging cable
The recommended limit for our battery is 12v, 1.0 Amp. This limit accommodates most popular fish finders but there are some exceptions. Fish finders that do not work well with the Lithium Battery typically exceed either the 12v or 1.0 Amp parameters. See the two popular examples below.
- Garmin 73sv – current draw is 12v 1.41Ah. Ah is higher than our battery compatibility.
- Lowrance 7TI – current draw is 13v 0.9Ah. Voltage is higher than our battery compatibility.
** Please note that if the battery shuts down while powering on your fish finder, the battery is performing as designed for your safety. In this case, our protection circuit is sensing over current demand and shutting the battery off. This prevents damage to the fish finder and prevents a hazardous situation with battery overdraw. Other competitive batteries do not feature the same protection as ours does.
Shipping Note: Please note that Lithium batteries cannot be sent with Air Express. In the instance customer pays for express postage, we’ll send it fastest available road express option or simply refund you the express postage fee and send it via Standard Post.