If you enjoy exercising the agility made possible with modern, low-cut, light-weight boots, from rock hopping to winding uphill scrambles over rough ground, you will find the Wilderness Equipment Bush Gaiters a perfect choice in lower leg protection. The long, high-cut, canvas legs and contoured, squat, close-fitting double-layer lowers will not slow you down or hinder flexibility. A short stiffener in the front-opening construction adds impact protection in the shin area and provides free-standing so these gaiters can be also be worn with the top left open for ventilation, great in hot weather.
- Extra long canvas legs with double Kodra base and thin EVA sandwich
- Six sizes to ensure perfect fit (ask customer service about XXS and XS availability)
- Velcro opening with press stud back-up
- Front stiffener for shin protection & great stand-up, top ventilation
- WE Bush Gaiters must be fitted to the actual footwear to be used. Choose the smallest size that fits.