The variable-speed foot control is easy to use and it keeps your hands free to focus purely on casting. Likewise, the remote fob is intuitive to operate and enables complete control at any onboard position. You can tie lines, grab lunch, and move around the boat knowing that you always have control at your fingertips.
The Watersnake Combat Bow Mount Electric Motor is available in a 54lb model with a 48-inch shaft and a 65lb model with a 54-inch shaft. Both motors include a tough composite bow mount bracket, an encapsulated circuit board for protection, and a composite shaft for durability.
It’s never been this easy or affordable to rig your boat with a feature-packed electric motor!
- Remote control fob
- Quick-release bracket
- Electric foot control (wired) – variable speeds
- Composite bow mount bracket
- Encapsulated circuit board
- Alloy inner / composite outer shaft
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Weedless 3 blade propeller
- Fitted with a power cut off switch
- Sacrificial anode
- Fitted with a circuit breaker
Warning: Some lithium batteries not compatible with this motor and operation under them might not be warranted. Max supply voltage at 13 Vdc, so regulators must be used to avoid over voltage damage.