Torpedo has excellent tracking and stability allowing you to stand up with ease and almost no water slap. It is self draining with 8 scupper holes, which allow draining any excess water out should you capsize. This kayak is perfect for those with a medium to large build and is capable of carrying 180 kg without stability compromise. It weighs about 30 kg, 3.63 m and is 0.78 m wide, making it easier to deploy and store this big kayak.
With Freak’s carefully selected colour range, the Camo colours will set you apart from the rest. It blends into the ocean waters, making you almost invisible to the fish but visible to other boats and water users on the water surface.
- Freak Pro Angler Kayak Seat with detachable bag
- Freak Two Piece Alloy Paddle
- Accessory Paddle Leash
- Railblaza Rod Holder with StarPort Mount
- Torpedo Kayak Rudder Kit
- Supplied with a rudder, the Torpedo is capable of accepting the most of fishing accessories.
- Two standard flush mounted rod holders
- Fish pod and tackle space
- Paddle holder & carry handles
- Rear moulded-in cargo area with bungee
- Large (10″ x 18″) in-hull forward hatch, and
- Rudder included