The Storm 360GT Searchbait Minnow’s size and action have been specifically developed to catch fish in both fresh and saltwater. In clearwater conditions, its big boot tail kicks wildly and the lure rolls side-to side like an injured or distressed minnow as it tries to flee, creating maximum flash and attracting the attention of predatory fish. In murky waters and low-light conditions, the lure uses its internal rattle to vibrate the water and alert fish of its presence.
The lure is weighted so you can make a long cast and cover a lot of water. It’s designed to be fished suspended in the water, you simply cast it out, let it sink a little bit then use a steady retrieve. You don’t have to do anything fancy to make this lure effective, it will easily swim horizontally through the water on its own with the right technique.
The body is constructed of a soft plastic and features a boot tail. The weighted jig head matches the body perfectly to make it look like a natural baitfish. The body comes with pre-made holes so you know exactly where to put the jighead and where the hook is supposed to come out, allowing you to get a consistent setup every time and ensuring your bait will swim true.
The Storm 360GT Searchbait Minnow comes in multiple sizes in a whole selection of colours and includes one jig head rigged on one body and two additional bodies per packet.
- VMC coastal black hook
- Soft PVC body and big boot tail design
- Kicks wildly and rolls side-to-side like a distressed minnow trying to escape
- Life-like rattling jig head and body matched to perfection
- 60-degree angle keeps the lure at the perfect angle
- Easy to rig with entrance and exit holes indicated on lure body
- Includes 1 jig head rigged on 1 body and 2 extra bodies per pack