The Reactor is made from 80g/m2 Thermolite (which is the lightest weight thermolight fabric available). Thermolight is a hollow core fibre that provides amazing warmth for its weight and ramains extremely breathable. The Reactor adds up to 8 degrees celcius of heat to a sleeping bag or it can be used alone as warm weather bag. These are the best selling sleeping bag liner on the market.
Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Liner 8 Deg
Become VIFreak and get rewarded.
84 Points in VIFreak Rewards
- Adds warmth to a sleeping bag
- Mummy shape with a box foot
- Draw cord hood with mini cord lock
- Packs into its own UltraSil® stuff sack
- Lighter in weight, more packable than fleece
- Machine washable
- Size: 210 (L) x 90 (W) cm
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $80! *Kayaks & Bulky Goods Excluded.
Sea To Summit