The Blitz Bootie aqua shoe is the new version of the very popular Bomber Bootie with all the burliness you want in a boot for protection against reefs and gnarliest of rocks. The all new features include an adjustable heel lock system, laminated rubber sole, high cut ankle neoprene plus a redesigned foot bed, variable weight neoprene and aggressive sole grip to give you maximum support. This aqua shoe is perfect for eco paddlers and fishermen alike when traversing rough terrain out of the water with their boat.
Sea to Summit Blitz Booties
or 4 payments of $14.99 with
- 3mm neoprene used for strength and comfort around your foot
- 4mm Neoprene inner gives you comfort and more grip over rocks
- 0.5mm polymer midsole for extra foot protection
- Heel Lock System holds the boot on your foot in the roughest situations
- New improved foot bed applies more even pressure over your feet.
- Aggressive contoured rubber sole flexes for easy rudder use and grip on wet surfaces
Sea To Summit
XSmall, Small, Small-Medium, Medium, Medium-Large, Large, XLarge, XXLarge, XXXLarge
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Great protection, but very wet!
The thick sole is grippy and lets you get away with walking on oysters, and the high cut lets them overlap leggings to save your ankles from becoming melanoma city. But the lack of drainage means that once submerged they become swimming pools for your feet, and they take FOREVER to dry. I ended up cutting a slot on the inner arch of each boot to get them draining, and stuff 1L milk bottles with the bottom cut out to act as drying chimneys. Even then, if you wear them on sequential days you will be pulling on wet boots, and that's no fun in winter!