The Rapala Rap-V Blade can be worked in variable depths with a wide range of techniques; cast out, make contact with bottom, lift & let fall in a yo-yo style retrieve. For vertical presentation, drop to bottom and twitch for a jigging action. Two line tie positions; front line tie for a slower fall swimming action, rear line tie for a faster fall, head down action. The Rap-V Blade delivers the right action and attitude and is a perfect choice for any species of gamefish.
Rap-V Blade features:
- Metal Frame with Durable Plastic Body, Internal Scales & Metalized Flash Foil
- Two Line Tie Holes
- Distinctive Loud BB Rattle System
- Instant Tight Vibration on Lift or Retrieve
- Bass/Multi-Species, Freshwater
- VMC® Snap, Black Nickel Round Bend & Double Belly Hook