Never mind the sheep, the real advantage of Mission Surge Tandem Sit on Top Surf Kayak is that you can paddle it with a friend, or, if you prefer get rid of them over the side and paddle it yourself. Although it’s a tandem kayak, you won’t have to leave the kids on the bank – with the latest addition of a centre seat pad it’s easy to place a kid in the centre seat making it suitable for the entire family.
A 5” inspection port (including a mesh bag) is also fitted to give you a safe storage space for your snacks, sunscreen, keys, etc.
- Flared bow and tracking hull gives smooth predictable performance in choppy conditions
- Spacious rear storage well with bungee cord
- Moulded ergonomic backrest
- Drain plug
- Integrated footrest
- Moulded carry handles
- 4″ waterproof hatch
- 2 x Two Piece Alloy Paddles
- 2 x Sea To Summit paddle leashes
MADE IN NEW ZEALAND WITH LOVE and CARE!!!
P.S. No sheep were harmed during the making of these kayaks.