Mission Catch 390 is well designed hull glides efficiently through the water which is a pleasure to use and reduces your effort to paddle.
MADE IN NEW ZEALAND WITH LOVE and CARE!!!
Mission Catch 390 Special Features:
- New customised rudder system provides precise tracking and improved paddling efficiency
- Paddle keeper bungee cords on both sides
- Two rear flush mounted rod holders and centre moulded in rod park
- Easy access 6” hatch for internal mounting of electronics
- Centre 10” hatch and bait bucket
- Front Ralblaza Starport fitting
- Front 10” hatch for front hull storage
- Specially placed D-ring attachment points for attachment of thigh braces, rod leashes etc.
Everything you need to start fishing: comfort, stability, safety, easy to paddle, lots of storage and fishing hardware. Advanced paddlers will appreciate the surf-ski style front deck, front bulkhead, internal fish-finder mounts and options for customising for off sure kayak fishing. There’s also a place for everything and all within arm’s reach. You can turn around, fish sideways, manage anchors and nets all due to the stable hull design that makes an easy to use fishing platform.
Mission catch 390 rudder system, easy install and easy ready to use, makes for smooth steering from the get-go. It’s also fitted standard with a centre 10″ hatch with bucket and a front 10″ hatch which provides access to front bow with ample room for storing those big tuna or mackerel.
P.S., No sheep are included with this kayak.