Lowrance Hook 5x CHIRP Fishfinder
or 4 payments of $117.25 with
The Lowrance Hook 5x CHIRP Fishfinder is here featuring a 5-inch colour screen that combines CHIRP Sonar with DownScan Imaging™.
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
The Lowrance Hook 5x CHIRP Fishfinder includes all of the proven features recently launched with the highly successful Hook 5x HDI with the addition of CHIRP sonar technology, providing greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets.
CHIRP sonar advantages:
- Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
- Better target identification at greater depths
- Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds
- View multiple CHIRP sonar settings on one display
- In-Hull mountable transducer
- DownScan Imaging™ provides picture-like images of structure below boat.
- Selectable single-frequency sonar operation with Broadband Sounder™ performance.
- High-resolution, 5-inch colour display
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display – including a three-panel view.
- Hook-5x CHIRP Sonar Display
- HDI Skimmer Transducer 83/200 & 455/800 kHz
- Power Cable
- Owners Manual
- Transducer Install Manual
- Fuse and Fuse Holder
5.0in./12.7cm diagonal, Full VGA SolarMAX PLUS TFT
480 x 480 pixels
5.4"H (136mm) x 6.9"W (174mm) x 2.5"D (63mm)
Quick release tilt swivel bracket or optional flush mount
83/200 kHz and 455/800 kHz
12V DC (10-17V DC)
200 kHz/High CHIRP Range: 305m (1000ft), 83 kHz/Medium CHIRP Range: 305m (1000ft), Downscan: 91m (300ft) @ 455/800 kHz