With a 7”, high-resolution touchscreen display, built-in GPS antenna, Lowrance’s reliable navigation technology, support for Low/Mid/High CHIRP and 83/200 /455/800kHz frequencies, and StructureScan HD compatibility, the Elite-7 Ti has all of your needs covered.
The Elite-7 Ti also features integrated Bluetooth and wireless connectivity, allowing you to download software updates and Insight Genesis custom maps to the unit.
- Elite-7 Ti
- Quick Release bracket – 5 (QRB5)
- Fuse and Fuse Holder
- TotalScan™ Skimmer Mid/High 455/800
- Suncover: Elite-7 TI
- AUS/NZ Nav+ Card
- BerleyPro Lowrance Elite 7 TI Visor
Lowrance Elite-7 Ti With ChartPlotter with TotalScan Combo Features:
- Easy-to-use touchscreen: Touchscreen provides fast, fingertip access to all Elite-7 Ti features
- High resolution display: Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 7”, LED-backlit color display
- CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan and DownScan Imaging: Top-of-the line sonar technologies provide the best possible view of the environment beneath your boat. StructureScan requires optional TotalScan transducer
- Internal GPS antenna: Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed with AUS/NZ maps.
- TrackBack: Scroll back through your sonar, SideScan or DownScan history to review structure or fish targets and mark the location with a waypoint
- Built-in wireless connectivity: Provides access to the GoFree Cloud where you can shop, purchase, download and immediately use Insight maps, and third-party maps from GoFree partners
- Optional chart upgrades: Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight and Nautic Insight PRO and HD, Navionics HotMaps Premium and Fishing Hotspots PRO. Global chart upgrade options include Navionics + and Jeppesen C-MAP MAX-N
- Quick Release bracket
- microSD card slot