Active Imaging is a new scanning sonar technology that provides incredibly detailed, high resolution imaging sonar without sacrificing any range.
Perfect for pinpointing fish-holding areas like rockpiles, standing timber, weedbeds, ditches and drop-offs, Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 sonar delivers superior clarity and the highest resolution images of fish and structure at a longer range than any other structure imaging technology.
- More refined detail and better range than any other imaging technology
- Active Imaging 3-in-1 transducer with CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan
- Easier target identification with FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- Supports Medium and High CHIRP (83/200kHz) + 455/800kHz frequencies
- Compatible with Simrad NSSevo3/3S and GO Series
- Compatible with Lowrance HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon, Elite Ti2 and EliteFS
See structure and cover with a new level of refined detail and at a range unmatched by any other structure imaging technology with Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 sonar featuring CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan with FishReveal™. The high-level clarity, target separation and detail of Active Imaging will help you find more fish by making it easier to quickly identify fish-holding structure like rockpiles, standing timber, weedbeds, ditches and drop-offs – all at a greater distance from your boat. Get the best of CHIRP sonar and DownScan on one screen with the exclusive FishReveal™ Smart Target view that helps you easily recognize fish from structure and cover on high-detailed DownScan images.
Active imaging Technology
Active Imaging utilizes the latest techniques in sonar signal generation. The transducers are constructed of a polymer that reacts to sound waves more closely to water. This ensures that no sonar signal is lost during transmit or receive. The transducers include separate sonar elements for SideScan transmit and receive. Separating transmit and receive allows Active Imaging to have an incredibly fast ping speed (Ping speed directly correlates to image resolution). Additionally, these separate elements focus more of the sonar signal outwardly, increasing the sonar signal to the sides and leading to better range performance.
What’s In The Box:
- Transom Mount for StructureScan 3D, StructureScan HD & TotalScan Skimmer