This RPET fabric is made from 100% recycled polyethylene terephthalate (Plastic Bottles). This is just as durable as virgin fabric but saves 24 bottles from ending up in the landfill.
This means that the pants are really warm but breathe exceptionally well, all the while remaining quiet, soft and blocking out about 90% of the wind. These medium warmth pants are suited for colder weather hunting when you want some extra warmth without the sweat factor that comes with waterproof/windproof pants.
Packed full of pockets and features, the Legacy trousers are extremely comfortable and versatile.
- Fit: Large fitting – consider purchasing a size smaller than the size chart suggests.
- Weight SzM: 700g
- Two-way stretch fabric
- Dome ankle cuff adjusters
- YKK Zips
- Very quiet
- Large thigh-length heat vents can be zipped open or closed to regulate temperature.
- Streamlined, zippered thigh pockets
- Gusseted inner ankle panels for added protection
- Large belt loops
- PFC free durable water repellent
- Sizing: Use outer layer trouser sizing chart