HyperSmooth 2.0 works in all resolutions and frame rates, features a new Boost mode and has in-app horizon levelling. Also new, TimeWarp 2.0 features automatic rate adjustment and tap-control speed ramping. HERO8 Black sports four digital lenses so users can easily select a frame of view, improved audio with enhanced wind suppression, customisable mode presets and a lighter, frameless design featuring folding mounting fingers. Shazam!
GoPro HERO8 Black Features:
- GoPro HERO8 Black Streamlined Design – Frameless mounting with built-in folding mounting fingers, more pocketable and 14% lighter. The frameless design also makes changing batteries and SD cards even faster; plus, the lens is now 2x more impact resistant.
- HERO8 Black Mods – Vloggers, pro filmmakers and aspiring creators can do more than they ever imagined with quick-loading accessories that bring flashes, microphones, LCD screens and more to HERO8 Black.
- GoPro HERO8 Black HyperSmooth 2.0 – Improved overall baseline performance and dramatically improved stabilisation in pitch-axis movement. HyperSmooth 2.0 also features a new Boost mode that cranks up the stabilisation when desired. Plus, HyperSmooth 2.0 works in all resolutions and frame rates and features in-app horizon levelling.
- TimeWarp 2.0 – Automatically adjusts speed based on motion, scene detection and lighting. Tap to slow down to real time and again to speed back up.
- Digital Lenses – Toggle between Narrow, Linear, Wide and SuperView.
- Capture Presets – Customise up to 10 presets, or use pre-loaded video presets for Standard, Activity, Cinematic and Slo-Mo shots for quick access to settings
- GoPro HERO8 Black On-Screen Shortcuts – Customise your screen with the shortcuts to the features you use most.
- GoPro HERO8 Black LiveBurst – Record the moments 1.5 seconds before and after your shot, so you can choose the best single frame for the perfect 12-MP photo or share an amazing 4K 4:3 video.
- GoPro HERO8 Black SuperPhoto with improved HDR – Capture killer 12-MP photos with improved HDR – while in motion or stationary – with reduced blur and serious detail even in low-light areas.
- Pro-Quality 4K60 + 1080p240 Video – Stunning video resolution, with studio-quality bit rate options of up to 100 Mbps and 8x slo-mo ultra-high frame rate 1080p240 video.
- RAW in All Photo Modes – RAW mode delivers the most flexibility and is now available for time lapse and burst photos.
- Night Lapse Video – Capture amazing time lapse videos at night in 4K, 2.7K 4:3, 1440p or 1080p, all processed in-camera.
- Live Streaming in 1080p – Get HyperSmooth stabilisation as you broadcast via the GoPro app and save footage to your SD card to check out later.
- Voice Control – Go hands-free with 14 voice commands in 15 languages and dialects; “GoPro, take a photo”.
- GoPro HERO8 Black Advanced Wind-Noise Reduction – Enjoy crisper, clearer audio quality with a new front mic location and improved algorithms that actively filter out wind noise.
- Rugged and Waterproof – Waterproof without a housing to 10 m.
- GoPro HERO8 Black GPS-Enabled – Track speed, distance and elevation, then highlight them by adding stickers to videos in the GoPro app.
- Transfer to Phone – Your photos and videos transfer automatically when connected to the GoPro app for on-the-go sharing.
Customers also need to clean the seals regularly, particularly after use in salt water to ensure that they remain water tight.
1. Do you have your original proof of purchase?
a. Confirm GoPro product was purchased from an Authorised Re-seller
b. Confirm purchase date and warranty eligibility (12 months)
2. Can you provide the Serial Number of the product?
3. Is this the first time you have experienced a problem with your camera?
4. What are the general symptoms?
5. How were you using the camera when the problem first occurred?
6. Have you taken any steps to troubleshoot the issue yourself?
DOWNLOAD TROUBLESHOOT GUIDE
7. Does the camera have the latest GoPro Firmware installed?
8. Are you using the GoPro Battery provided with your product?
9. Are you using a recommended microSD card that are known to work with your camera?