The multi-purpose tool includes a serrated blade and marlin spike for rope work and emergency cutting as well as a shackle cutter and others. The tools can be revealed with one hand for quick and easy access and the innovative handle ensures good grip even with wet hands. An essential tool for safety whilst sailing.
Regularly wipe all blades and tools with an oiled cloth. After contact with seawater you should rinse thoroughly with fresh water and dry completely inside and out. Occasionally oil the locking and folding mechanisms of your Marine Tool with a drop or two of oil. Keep all sand and grit out of the tool and keep folding mechanisms clean. Remember to keep knife blades sharpened as dull blades can be potentially dangerous.
- Folded Length 95mm
- Open Length 165mm
- Blade Length 70mm
- Liner lock to prevent accidental closure
- Thumb stud on knife blade for one-handed opening
- G10 Composite handle for wet and dry grip
- Serrated blade edge for quick and effective rope cutting
- Integrated shackle key, webbing cutter, 8mm spanner, flathead screwdriver and bottle opener
- Marlin spike for ropework
- Machined ‘Gill Grip’ provides extra grip
- Supplied with a moulded nylon pouch