This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time.
This chartplotter comes with a GT56 transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars. With three scanning sonar frequencies and 20% greater range for our UHD SideVü sonar, you’ll get top performance at all depths.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded maps.
If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP UHD or ECHOMAP Ultra devices on your boat, you can share information — such as sonar, user data and charts — among them (7” and 9” models only).
NMEA 2000® AND NMEA 0183 NETWORKS
Connect to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications1, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more.
FORCE™ TROLLING MOTOR COMPATIBILITY
Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available2, route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the screen of your chartplotter.
- Display: 9″dia WVGA touch-screen display; 800 x 480 Pixel resolution
- IPX7 waterproof protection
- Ultra High-Definition SideVü sonar
- CHIRP traditional sonar
- Supports Panoptix
- Built-in Wi-Fi to connect to ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart – download new charts, smart notifications, software updates, community data
- Power Consumption: 15w
- Transmit Power: 500w rms / 4000w (peak to peak)
- AIS and DSC compatible
- Internal 5Hz GPS/GLONASS Receiver refreshes position and Heading 10 times/second, resulting in a fluid and constant on screen location for navigating and making waypoints
- 100 routes and 50,000 waypoints
- Quickdraw Contours allows for easy mapping of your own routes and regular points of interest
- NMEA 2000 – connect to autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link audio, VHF, AIS and more
- 1 x microSD card (32GB max card size)
- Preloaded with Bluechart g3 mapping
In The Box:
- ECHOMAP UHD 95sv with BlueChart g3 for Australia and New Zealand
- GT56UHD-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover