Freak Kayak Anchor Trolley Running Rig
- Adjustable Multi Fit Kayak Running Rig (Anchor Trolley) designed to fit almost any kayak.
- Made with Stainless Steel fittings
- Ideal Anchor accessory for the serious kayak fisherman.
In stock (can be backordered)
A must have for any serious kayak fisherman, the Kayak Anchor Trolley Running Rig has been designed to fit our Torpedo range of kayaks and can be fitted on any other kayak with the hardware supplied.
This comes standard with saddles and screws to fit the brass inserts that may be moulded into your kayak. If your kayak doesn’t have inserts fitted, we have supplied this kit with well nuts. Well nuts are self sealing rubber nuts that fit 10mm holes.
How to fit to your kayak:
- Attach the pulleys to your kayak using the black straps and stainless screws. If you are not installing this rig onto a Freak Torpedo 10 or 14 kayaks then use the saddles (pad eyes) and well nuts provided to secure your pulleys on either end of the kayak.
- Run the cord end with the loop up through one pulley and down through the other.
- Thread the stainless clip through the loop at the end of the cord.
- Tension the cord so it runs high along the side of the cockpit and lock in place by tying a series of four half hitch knots.
- Use the extra saddles (pad eyes) provided to provide additional guidance to the top cord.