Featuring an open deck design for ease of entry, the AirVolution™ uses extremely durable materials and features many high-end components such as a high-back comfortable seat, bungee deck lacing for gear stowage, and heavy-duty grab handles. Simply unfold, inflate and you’re ready for your next adventure!
Also available in tandem length. Click Here
- Performance: High pressure drop-stitch air chambers provide a hull speed comparable to a hard-shell.
- Quick Set Up: 2-air chamber design with pressure relief valves for proper inflation provide a fast set-up time.
- Durable: Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin material offers a smooth, hydrodynamic outer skin.
- Style: Open deck design for ease of entry.
- Portability: No roof rack needed! Pack in the trunk of your car or fly it to remote destinations.
- High Performance Drop-stitch Construction
- Pressure Relief Valves for proper inflation
- Bungee deck lacing and d-rings for securing gear
- Soft Grip Carry Handles
- Supportive High-back Adjustable Seat
- Below Deck Storage Compartments for small items
- Backpack Roller Duffel for easy transport
- Dual-Stage Pump w/ Pressure Gauge
- Battery Operated Inflator for fast high-volume/low-pressure inflation. (Batteries not included)
- Backpack Roller Duffel
- Adjustable High-back Seat
- Removable Tracking Fin
- Adjustable Foot Brace
- Repair Kit & Owner’s Manual
Features Drop-Stitch Technology!
As shown in our inflatable standup paddle boards, drop-stitch technology allows us to create high pressure forms that are extremely rigid. The drop-stitch construction of this kayak adds unparalleled rigidity creating a platform so stable that you can stand-up paddle it! The Airvolution’s design also creates a v-hull with chine, which enhances the tracking and hull speed.