As with all AdvancedFrame® models, the Expedition incorporates our proven aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern providing increased paddling performance. Its increased length adds to the tracking performance and hull speed. There is plenty of on-board storage room for extended trips. It sets up in just a few minutes and is compact enough to take along on a weekend or week-long adventure.
- Good Stability: Low center of gravity design provides good stability and easy paddling.
- Multiple Chambers: 9 Chambers provide additional buoyancy and unique kayak shape.
- Easy To Set Up: Twistlok™ valves and high flow Spring™ valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable: Raised deck and adjustable lumbar seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Integrated Pressure Relief Valve In Floor
- Adjustable seat with inflatable lumbar support
- Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt
- Molded rubber handles
- Hard edge bow and stern
- Welded seams
- Bungee deck lacing
- Neoprene knuckle guard
- Massive storage compartment
- Reinforced bow and stern
- Skeg tracking fin
- D-ring tie downs
- Adjustable Foot brace
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Folding Seat
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual