A pre-order is an order placed for an item that is not available for immediate dispatch or pick up by the customer. This allows you to reserve the product of your particular colour and/or package choice for a discounted price or an awesome package deal we’ve put together, before the item arrives in stock.
Buyers committing to pre-order are also bound by the following terms and conditions in addition to our general terms and conditions:
- Pre-order closing dates are listed on each item description and are referred to as estimated date of arrival. If unsure about arrival date, please email us on provided email below.
- Full payment must be received at the time of the order being placed.
- Buyers may opt for shipping or pick up of goods. Shipping fees may be paid later.
- Orders and payment received after the closing date will be automatically placed into the next ordering cycle or the customer may be required to pay the full price.
- Pre-order item(s) will be dispatched within 2 business day of item being re stocked.
- Delivery or dispatch of item(s) is/are subject to change due to unforeseen shipment and custom checking delays. Should there be a delay greater than the prescribed 5 business days, Freak Sports will inform customers via email.
- Customers are responsible for providing the correct shipping address. We do not ship kayaks and bulky goods to PO boxes, unless they are within Australia Post parcel guidelines.
- Full refund if stock is not received after 6 weeks of ordering or if item is delayed further than 1 week of the re-stocking date.
- All pre-order items sold are final – no refund for change of mind or incorrect size/colour chosen unless it’s within our returns policy. No cancellation after payment is made. Exchange or store credit may be offered and is subject to availability of stock.
- Payment will only be refunded if item is out of stock or the item is no longer available after order and payment is made.
- For customers who expect immediate delivery of pre-order stock and cannot accommodate the pre-order timeline for delivery, Freak Sports recommends not to place order to avoid disappointment.
- If you have placed a pre-order for an item which arrives at the same time as another pre-order, Freak Sports will combine the shipment to save you on shipping costs where possible.
Sometimes we will issue customers in-store credit on their pre-orders. In this scenario, additional general terms apply, as an addition to the above:
- In case where in-store credit is offered instead of discount for certain pre-order item(s), credit issued by Freak Sports can only be applied to full price ticketed item(s). If customer wished to purchase the item(s) on sale, we’ll be happy to help but the full retail price will be used to generate order total.
- In-store credit must be used before the pre-order end date, unless otherwise specified or advised by Freak Sports.
- Issued credit cannot be exchanged for cash.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions please don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 1.1, updated 01-09-2016.