Dear Value Customers,
Freak Sports Australia (FSA) wants to feel confident about the efforts we’re taking to comply to the Government requirements in regard to COVID-19 (coronavirus).
All of our stakeholders are important to us, including employees, suppliers and customer. Health and safety remain our top priority and we have proactively taken actions as part of our overall business continuity. Our customer support plans have been developed to protect our employees while providing the highest level of service in our capability.
- In order to provide a continued high level of service, FSA has introduced a series of contingency measures that have been initiated and include the following:
- FSA have reviewed our capacity and capability to provide some customer support functions remotely. As such, we are mandating a temporary work from home policy for some selected staff in order to reduce the risk of infection whilst still providing important support services.
- Our highest priority is to maintain our ability to source and ship product on time. Inventory levels are healthy, and plans have been developed to maintain our ability to ship parts and accessories with minimal delays.
- With consideration for the increasing number of reported illnesses, we have put in place temporary measures to only one store staff per day to serve in store customers and provide phone support.
- We have placed strict limits on in store customer visits and the following rules have been implemented:
- Regular cleaning;
- No handshaking will take place in store;
- Minimise handling of products prior to purchase;
- Cash payments will be restricted, we would prefer to take electronic contactless payments;
- Keep government suggested recommended distance away from our staff where possible.
Concerns about the coronavirus continue to rise and we are monitoring reports from the Australian Government Department of Health and will take on their advice and guidance. The global, national and local impacts are a different challenge to what we normally face, as a business and we’ll try our best to manage the challenges that we are facing as a business and community.
FSA would like to ask you to be patient and understanding of the challenges we have coming ahead, especially with dispatch and deliveries of your orders. We have adjusted our estimated shipping calculator times to reflect some reasonable delays that might occur as all of preferred shipping partners such as Australia Post, DHL, Hunter Express are all experiencing disruptions.
- Please stay up to date with information regarding COVID-19 via these pages:
- Queensland Health Resources
- Australia Government Department of Health Resource
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us via our website contact form or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding.
Freak Sports Team